Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And now for something completely boring...

As you may, or may not, have noticed, I haven’t been blogging regularly these past weeks. I wish I had an interesting story to tell about being abducted by pot-head aliens who play 70s rock, but I don’t. The truth is that I’m, wait for it, busy. Assignment deadlines, prospective heavy workloads, upcoming test and pending recording are all playing liquidiser in my head at the moment. So unfortunately, I have little time left for blogging. Hopefully this corner would resume some time in the beginning of August when I cheekily come to ask you to buy the CD that I would have just finished recording. Until then, I bid you sweet farewell. One last thing before I go, keep your ears open and close to the ground because 'is-CD ta’ l-iXtruppaw' is coming your way soon. And it’s definitely something to text home about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Briguglio said...

The recording.... We gotta start working on it! :-p

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home