Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Fottie (8)

Anybody watching the Arsenal – Villareal match yesterday must have been delighted to see that squirrel running around on the pitch. These things are entertaining, and it was probably the best thing I saw all night considering that I was siding with the Spanish side. But it got me thinking. Why wasn’t the squirrel around in the Juve match a couple of weeks ago? Then it hit me. What the hell would a squirrel be doing in a Juventus match? The current Juve team has no fuckin’ nuts!

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

I loved that great bouncing North-London squirrel. Cool guy. I also learnt that "if New York is the city that never sleeps, Villarreal is the place that never wakes up" from the Skysports chap. Uncomfy times for la Giuve.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home