Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm back. (not really)

After a couple of months hiatus, I'm back. Probably not for good. But just to type some shit and make it seem like I'm blogging again. It's tough to keep a blog. I don't really like to write. Not as much as I hate the Right, but that's another story. A story I'm not too arsed with at the moment. Although maybe I should be. But I'm busy. This year, 2006 (yeah all the best to you lot), is hopefully recording year. This is when Peklectrick ceases to be merely a forsaken blogger and a difficult word to spell. Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I had to push the recording plans to July instead of April. Boo hoo. Maybe for the better.
Yeah, like I said, I'm busy. Lectures will soon increase from two days to three days. The full time job is ready with an unwanted busy shedule and I need to start practicing my songs. Crap. God knows what chord I did in that bit and how the hell did I come up with that sound? To top it all off I have to work on my dissertation proposal...anybody of you know anything about Tan-Numri? Jew iz-zghazagh ta taht l-art?
Anyways, don't really know why the hell i'm bothering to write this. Nobody is reading. And I'm sure those that might have started it couldn't be bothered with finishing it. So there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth said...

Welcome back, Patrick.

11:24 AM  
Blogger mistoqsija said...

Yeah kenneth

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home