Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Il-Fre ghandu Blog

Yeah! Fre has a blog. So go check it out. I know Joseph advertised it already but another ad for something like this is ok. This ain't Nike. Watching Fre with his enthusiasm towards his blog got me wondering why I can't keep this up. Why do I get bored after a couple of posts? Why can't I be arsed to keep it up? Beats me.
It's probably because it feels like nobody is reading. But I can't really blame anybody for that when I shave my head more often than I update this thing. Either way. Just another rant.
And now for something completely different...It's!
Was going to type something about how divorce could help increase vacant buildings in the long term but I decided not to. So i'll let you figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home