Monday, March 20, 2006

No rest for the wicked

I make it a point to not do anything stressful in the weekend. I try to take everything at my own leisure. The weekend before I spent it in Gozo and this weekend I tried to relax by writing a song. Unfortunately I am finding that the weekend is not serving its function. I'm not resting. It's probably because I'm mentally tired rather than physically. I need more than two days to switch off, which is why I am looking forward to this summer. During summer I will have one month of total chillage. July is recording month. August is the real break. I am planning on going to a festival. September is dissertation proposal month. I'm looking forward to all of them. Wont' start a countdown because I'll get distracted. But anyway, just a small post to keep this blog active.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacques RenĂ© Zammit said...

I've got a better reason for not starting a countdown... it gets boring after a while.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home