Monday, May 02, 2005

Peklectrick

What's with this Peklectrick thing anyway?
I have had this blog for a while now but I have never bothered to explain what this kleptic thing is all about.
Nothing complex. It's just the name I use in my musical endeavors. It's basically a combination of Patrick (my name) and Eclectic (what I hope to be). The name came about when, after leaving dripht, I was forced to think of a name under which I would release material. A friend of mine (Chico) used to call me Paaktrick, so Peklectrick kinda evolved from there. Nothing to it. I love the fact that few people manage to spell it though. Hell, sometimes I find myself struggling.

At the moment I'm still working on my demos. Hopefully I will record some in a year's time...
Anyway, this is just the fruit of boredom. So I'll stop here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erezija said...

although a name should be catchy and memorable... the fact that most people can't say it right or even spell it with a 'K' does defeat the purpose, no?

11:37 PM  
Blogger Peklectrick said...

Why? Should people whose name has unconventional or difficult spelling change their names? Should most Russians change their surnames to accomodate foreigners? Or maybe words with common spelling errors be changed for convenience? I think you catch my dripht? (is that a spelling error?)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Erezija said...

dasvidanja soudruh

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home