Thursday, February 16, 2006

Beep, Beep, Beep

Rudely awakened digitally. Alarm clock's mocks in ecstasy. Mental whispers : wakey wake, wake, wake. Muahahaha. Rolling around in search of a truce: AHA! The snooze! Now there's an excuse that sends the morning blues to hell. For a minute or ten. Wakey wake. Grrrrr. My mind is evil. Much like that bloody clock there. Wakey wake. Ok. I get it. Point fucking taken. But do I have to go to work?* How far away is Friday then? Wait. Is that a sore throat I feel? Not quite sure. Is it too mild? Is it even there? Damn. My sick bag is empty. It's set then. Up, up, up. But do I have to go? And for that matter do I have to hum this infectious, obnoxious, some-other-oxious tune? Haven't heard this song in years. Gloom. Where did it come from? The tune I mean. Just a regular disc in my bad subconscious jukebox. Apparently. Wakey wake. Stop that shit. I'm awake for fuck's sake!
Think I'll take dump. Ahhhhhh. A nice way for a shite morning. Next step. Breakfuckinfast. Door closes. Off to work. 23.5 hours for rematch. Ding!




*Topic for another blog entry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peklectrick said...

idea started out for a song. But wasn't happening...:D

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This confirms ith my daily routine.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

emm u forgot the sexual evenings lol

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home