Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Headline that made my day

Walking to the office with a toxic combination of football blues, morning blues and work/course blues made me feel like a sad smurf from New Orleans. I had pretty much given up on it being a good day; and I hadn't even given my routine autograph to the persistent fans at the Personnel office yet.
The weather didn't help either. Rih isfel iboss; kif tghid il-kollega. The newspaper, however, did. It had a different opinion about the appropriate mood of the day. Now, I'm not the type of person to laugh out loud easily but I just couldn't contain myself. Of course I understand that the headline on the internet is less effective but hopefully you'll catch my drift. I opened the paper and found this: click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home