Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Footie

When life hands you lemons it means your favourite football team lost a match the night before. Luckily, I seldom receive the gift of bitter flavor. In part, because I have a solid alliance of work collegues who have at least made one good decision in their lives (choosing a good team) but more importantly because my favourite team aren't Alfred Sant. They just don't lose that often.
Now I'm not really obsessive about football although I have recently promoted this interest to a mild passion, which along with my other passions (ie. music, hating Man. Utd and sarcasm) keep me great company during these hectic times. Having said this I sincerely hope that my eating habits would go unchanged tomorrow. Eating humble pie is not my idea of culinary greatness. So let's hope for the best in Bremen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacques RenĂ© Zammit said...

Glad to see another enlightened Zebra joining the fray. Crossing my fingers too!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home