Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I blog therefore I am _________

I have a blog because I write.
Or do I write because I have a blog?

I have a blog because I think I’m cool.
Or do I think I’m cool because I have a blog?

I have a blog because I have an ego.
Or do I have an ego because of a little blog?

I have a blog because it’s trendy.
Or is it because I am trendy?

I have a blog because I read blogs.
Or do I read blogs because I have a blog?

I have a blog because I should be read.
Or am I read because I have a blog?

I have a blog because it is important.
Or is it important because I have a blog?

I have a blog because I’m pretentious.
Or am I pretentious because I have a blog?

I have a blog because I'm a philosopher.
Or am I a philosopher because I have a blog?

Hoss ta bassa.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacques René Zammit said...

I like it. We should have a list of all posts by bloggers who are suddenly affected by the question of "Why blog!". I had one some time back called Blog Ergo Sum.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home