Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Danke


It must have been my decision to not blog before the match. Or perhaps j'accuse's crossed fingers. Could have been that the fella above wanted to have a match to remember (which he will). Or may-be - just maybe - it was the Juve supporter at the New 31 bar who brought Juve luck twice when taking a piss. Either way there's a lesson learnt. If you're a keeper, keep it. If you have the ball in your hand, don't waste precious Juve time by falling to the ground because if it's not Trezeguet who's in the right place at the right time, it's gotta be the Puma.

Either way, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask all you Juventus fans out there to stand up on your chair, do a silly dance and in that famous tune of Mick 'n' Keif, sing:

I know, it's only a lucky goal but I liked it
I know, it's only a lucky goal but I liked it
I know, it's only a lucky goal but I liked it, liked it, yes I did...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacques RenĂ© Zammit said...

I see you baby, shakin' that ass!

Amazing what a good rush for a Wednesday morning.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home