Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Blog's birthday

It's been a year already. Wow.
Can't really say i've been blogging for a year because my blogging hasn't really been consistent, has it? I've had my fair share of breaks, hiatuses and intervals. The longest being around 2 months I think. But I'm back and I've even impressed myself this time around. I'm blogging at a consistent rate now. I can say that I am a blogger again. Another piece in the Peklectrick identity puzzle. My guess is that my enthusiasm with blogging owes itself to the need for expression in a time when circumstances have drastically limited my expressive outlets. Either way I'm loving it. And this has nothing to do with McBurgers. So I'll end this post by thanking all those poor sods who dedicate (or waste) their time to read my rants. Yes, all three of you. Cheers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacques RenĂ© Zammit said...

happy blogday... and i wish you a year of consistent blogging ahead.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ir-risq.

Jien nghid li sa sena ohra inti tkun sirt membru attiv ta vivamalta u li tkun a fiano del nostro grande, imprevedibile, irrascibile Lowell.

AVE!!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Kenneth said...

happy belated blogday

12:43 PM  
Blogger Toni Sant said...

awguri u prosit!

(ahjar tard milli qatt, hux?)

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home