Wednesday, March 15, 2006

All Work & No Play...

Hi I’m the boy known as dull Jack. I could have been an extra in Shaun of the Dead. I could have done an excellent job walking in the street with my hands up in the air and a blank expression on a face that is slightly tilted to the left (Obviously - It’s gotta be the Left right?). But I did not apply for that post. I applied for a part-time degree. It’s not that I don’t like it. In fact I find it very interesting, but three consecutive lectures per week seems a bit excessive don’t you think? But hey, you signed the dotted line mate, you do the fucking time. And while you do it, do everybody a favour and stop moaning ye freakin’ sod.

Fair enough. I tell you this however, early to bed and early to rise has nothing to do with health and wealth, and much less with wisdom. It’s just there to turn you into a boring git; a role I am currently filling in an impeccable manner. Would I have a blog if I weren’t? *Ref whistle* Ohra u barra zepp!


1 Comments:

Blogger mistoqsija said...

Ehh!!! Could this be a missing fre syndrome? :D

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home